All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThermochemical surface engineering significantly improves the properties of steels. Edited by two of the world's leading authorities, this important book summarises the range of techniques and their applications. It covers nitriding, nitrocarburizing and carburizing. There are also chapters on low temperature techniques as well as boriding, sheradizing, aluminizing, chromizing, thermo-reactive deposition and diffusion.
- Author BiographyEric J. Mittemeijer, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and Institute for Materials Science, University of Stuttgart, Germany. Marcel A. J. Somers, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byE. Mittemeijer,M. Somers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.