All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative summary of the basics of small system, or nmacroscopic, thermodynamics was written by the field's originator. In addition to introducing fundamentals, the book explores environmental variables, examines binding on macromolecules and aggregation, and includes brief summaries of electric and magnetic fields, spherical drops and bubbles, and polydisperse systems. 1963 and 1964 editions. Reprint of the W. A. Benjamin, Inc., New York, 1963 and 1964 editions.
- Author(s)Terrell L. Hill
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleDover Books on Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note32ill.
- Weight435 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.