All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionMcKeever gives us a comprehensive survey of thermoluminescence, an important, versatile, and widely used experimental technique. Bringing together previously isolated specialized approaches, he stresses the importance of the solid state aspects of the phemen. The book contains chapters on analysis and special properties, on instrumentation, and on the variety of defect reaction - using the alkali halides and SiO2 as examples - that can take place within a material to yield thermoluminescence. Three chapters concerning applications discuss the features of the solid state reactions to expain some of the properties observed in practice.
- Author(s)S. W. S. McKeever
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/1988
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleCambridge Solid State Science Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note144 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byD. R. Clarke,S. Suresh,I. M. Ward
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.