All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionNarrative with color photos describing the day to day experiences of a trek to the Mt. Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar. Includes Kathmandu experiences, daily experiences of trekking about 70 miles, heath issues, preparation tes, and exit issues.
- Author BiographyWhile Mr. Nicolosi's vocation is chemical and nuclear safety analysis, his avocation is that of an outdoorsman of varied interests, including mountains and photography. His interests also include playing the French horn, classical music, opera, amateur radio, his dogs, and a relentless pursuit of self education. He divides his time between Albuquerque and Tucson.
- Author(s)Stephen L Nicolosi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.