CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn her first year as a missionary to a small group of native women in the Ecuadorian Jungle, Elisabeth Elliot faced physical and spiritual trials. In These Strange Ashes, Elliot captures the mysteries and stark realities surrounding the colorful and primitive world in which she ministered. More than just a recounting of her early days, this is a beautifully crafted and deeply personal reflection on the important questions of life and a remarkable testimony to an authentic Christian commitment.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Elliot was born to missionary parents and served as a missionary in Ecudor. In 1953 she married Jim Elliott and together they began work on translating the New Testament into the language of the Quichua Indians. Ten months later, Jim was killed by the Auca Indians while attempting to take the Gospel to that primitive tribe. Elisabeth continued her work among the Quichuas and later lived and worked among the Aucas. Today, she lives north of Boston, Massachusetts, with her husband, Lars Gren. Elisabeth is the author of a number of books, including Shadow of the Almighty; Passion and Purity; A Path Through Suffering; The Shaping of a Christian Family and Keep a Quiet Heart.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Elliot
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight120 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.