All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical volume is designed to assist graduate students in planning, conducting, and writing theses or dissertations in the social and physical sciences. Numerous examples are provided and many tips are included to facilitate completion of the thesis or dissertation.
- Author BiographyIsadore Newman is Distinguished Harrington Professor of Education and Adjunct Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Northeastern Ohio's Universities College of Medicine in Akron, Ohio. He is the author of Conceptual Statistics for Beginners (2nd edition, UPA 1994). Carolyn R. Benz is Professor of Education at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio. David Weis teaches in the Department of Counseling and Special Education at Akron University. Keith McNeil is Associate Professor at New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Carolyn R. Benz,David Weis,Isadore Newman,Keith McNeil
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.