Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionTwo men entered the garage. On the inside one of the men walked to the back of the garage. A four-way tire iron hung by two nails on the garage wall. The man reached up to get the tire iron. Jackson, without an expression on his face shot the man in the back of the head. He turned and ran for the house arriving at the door at the same time a young, very attractive woman appeared at the door. Myles? She cried out. What was that ise? Then she saw Jackson. She tried to latch the door, but Jackson crashed into it kcking the door and the woman backward into the wall. Stunned the woman could t move. Jackson got hold of her by her long black hair. He then dragged the woman toward the bedroom. While he was dragging the woman Jackson was taking in the rest of the house. It did t appear to be anyone else in the house. It was perfect being isolated like it was. Not wanting to take any chances he slammed his fist on the side of the woman's head kcking her unconscious. He quickly went through the house looking for anybody else. He found one. He went to the front of the house and looked out the door. Once more he saw one. He did the same at the back door with the same result. He returned to the bedroom. The woman was beginning to come around. She had managed to sit up. But, he could tell she did t have all her faculties about her. Jackson couldn't believe his good luck. This woman was young and she was beautiful. He looked to her full firm breast, her small waist, and her curvaceous hips, with long perfect legs. The woman was beginning to regain conscience. She realized her dress was pulled up to her hips with this stranger staring passionately at her. She tried to stand. Jackson was on her before she got to her knees. He jerked her up and ripped her dress away from her body. He stopped for a moment to take a long look at her. This only increased his desire. He picked the naked woman up and threw her on the bed. With her torn dress he ripped it in pieces and tied her arms to the bed post. Then he quickly got undressed and fell on top of her. He took her then disregarding her screams and struggles. Jackson, stayed with the woman throughout the day taking his eight years of frustration and passion out on her. Finally about mid-afteron when he could take her more, he got up from the bed. The woman who was humiliated, in shock, lay hopelessly defeated with her eyes shut. Jackson took one long final look at her beautiful body. He was interested in stealing w. His sexual desire satisfied the woman was the farthest thing from his mind at the moment. He was interested in the woman's valuables. With gloved hands Jackson immediately made his way around the bedroom looking through drawers, careful t to make a sound. He quickly scanned the rest of the house. Nothing? There was t one thing of value for him here. He became enraged at the beautiful woman lying on the bed and decided to take his anger out on her. He quietly removed his hunting knife from its sheath making his way toward her bed. He stood over her momentarily and contemplated his next move. Killing was thing new to him, but he did t want to make any mistakes. He held the knife up high then brought it down slightly stabbing her. The pain immediately caused her eyes to fly open. She began screaming for her life, but Jackson igring her cries continued to jab her again and again. After he tired of torturing her, he placed his hand over her mouth and with one quick flick of the knife slit her throat. The woman surprised, tried to scream, but only blood gushed out of her mouth. Jackson waited and watched the short two minutes for the woman to die. He wiped his prints off everything he figured he'd touched. Even in death the woman was so stimulating and beautiful he stood over her panting. The act had excited him beyond his expectations and the thrill of the kill had aroused him sexually. He unbuckled his belt and let his trousers fall to the floor.
- Author BiographyGAYLON BARROW, a Patriot is a retired Veteran of the U.S. Army with over thirty-three years of service. Sergeant First Class(retired) Barrow Is a graduate of the Army Institute for Professional Development, located at Fort Eutis, Virginia. He is a veteran of the Cold War, Era of Viet Nam, and Desert Storm. He is married with three children, has nine grandchildren with eight of them being granddaughters. His oldest son is also retired from the U. S. Army while his youngest son is a Colonel in the U.S. Army. As an author Mister Barrow writes of a territory that is real; The rivers are there, the creek, towns and the big woods. He has personally crossed the rivers and creeks and camped in the very woods he writes about. He is the best-selling author of 17 previous novels, published by Longhorn Publishing Inc. He lives with his wife and two dogs in the Piney woods of Northeast Texas.
- Author(s)Gaylon Barrow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.