All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurs, managers, parents, teachers, and-at some point-everyone have to explain goals and intentions to ather person in order to enlist help in achieving them. Too often, those brilliant explanations fall on seemingly deaf ears. They Just Don't Get It! Instead of blaming them, this book counsels readers to look within, and shows that their problem is often our problem. Using the popular parable format, and illustrated with clever line drawings, They Just Don't Get It! gives kwledgeable, down-to-earth behavioral suggestions for opening communication, achieving goals, and building teams. Offering insight into the reasons ideas aren't implemented in an expected manner, the book provides the reader with personal insight into how to become a better communicator of ideas and an inspired motivator of people, both personally and professionally. Includes black-and-white illustrations throughout.
- Author BiographyLeslie Yerkes is President of Catalyst Consulting Group. Leslie has devoted a large part of her consulting practice to the needs of start-up organisations, non-profit arts organizations, and fortune 500 companies. Randy Martin has been affiliated with Focus Four and ResultPlus since 1992. Mr. Martin is part of the company's marketing and advertising team, and specialises in writing, editing, and design.
- Author(s)Andrew Yerkes,Leslie Yerkes,Randy Martin
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width57 mm
- Height88 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ben Dewey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.