All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionFor Monsigr Fachtna Joseph Harte, walking with Christ every day of the year was a privilege that was unrivalled. In this memoir, he narrates his journey to priesthood-from answering the call, to walking the roads with the Lord, proclaiming His kingdom, listening to Him in one's heart, and going among His people with compassion and love. They Shall Bear You Up begins in the country parish of Kil an, near Killala Co Mayo in the Diocese of Killala, where Harte knew from an early age he desired to serve the church. He discusses his family background, his upbringing, and his experiences of the Irish strife against the British. The story follows his schooling and his subsequent move to the United States, where he was called to begin a ministry of tourism in Orlando, Florida, holding the rst service in a hotel ballroom in 1975. He served in Orlando until his retirement October 31, 2007 .A testimony of faith, They Shall Bear You Up emphasizes that as human beings we are never alone and that for those who wish to carry out God's will in their lives, thing is impossible with God. Through many and varied stories, Harte shows that the priesthood is t for weaklings, but for men of strong faith who live close to the angels.
- Author(s)Fachtna Joseph Harte
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.