All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNicolaus Copernicus and Elizabeth Cady Stanton are just two of the twenty-five extraordinary men and women whom you will have a chance to meet in this inspiring book that explores and celebrates people who had the courage to follow their own convictions, even when everyone around them said they were wrong. They were people of vision who saw life from a new perspective and were willing to question conventional wisdom. And their revolutionary breakthroughs changed and shaped the course of history. Author Sandra McLeod Humphrey invites you to have the courage to stand alone too, hold on to your dreams, and follow your heart wherever it may lead. Like the twenty-five pioneers who lived before you, you too may someday make a difference.
- Author BiographySandra McLeod Humphrey (1936-2012) a former clinical psychologist, was a writer and a consultant for the Heroes & Dreams Foundation, which provides character education materials to grades K-8 throughout North America. She was the author of three highly praised books called Hot Issues, Cool Choices; If You Had to Choose, What Would You Do? and Dare to Dream! as well as many other books focused on moral education for children.
- Author(s)Sandra McLeod Humphrey
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $34.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.