All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do Abraham Lincoln, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Louis Pasteur, Frederick Douglass, Florence Nightingale, and John D. Rockefeller Sr. all have in common? They all changed the world--and they were all Christians. Now the little-kwn stories of faith behind twelve influential people of history are available in one inspiring volume. <i>They Were Christians</i> reveals the faith-filled motivations behind some of the most outstanding political, scientific, and humanitarian contributions of history. From the founding of the Red Cross to the family crisis that drove America's favorite president to his knees and cracked his religious skepticism, the fascinating stories of these faithful history-makers will inspire, encourage, and entertain readers of history and biography.
- Author BiographyCristObal Krusen is a screenwriter, film director, and author who has lived and worked in Latin America, Australia, and the United States. In 1988, he founded Messenger Films, a nonprofit film production company. He studied English literature at Harvard University and also studied film and television at NYU and the Art Center College of Design. He currently lives in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Crist Krusen
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.