All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor singles who want to live a godly, biblical life amid all the issues of singleness, there can be better examples than the lives of Bible characters who have blazed the trail. Years ago, David Hoffeditz was presented with a question: How does one walk with the Lord in the midst of living single? Countless books have been written on the topic--how to cope with singleness, how to begin a thriving singles' ministry, and how to provide an inspirational Kumbaya land --but there are thorough studies about what the Bible says and what the biblical singles have to say. After struggling with the issue, Hoffeditz realized that there were biblical figures that had been single at some point in their adult lives--Paul, John the Baptist, Anna, Joseph, Ruth, and three others. And through studying their lives and situations, Hoffeditz reached the conclusion that liberates singles from the shackles placed by themselves and others. He realized that these preconceived tions, biases, and cultural ideals must give way to the wisdom of God's Word. In this thorough examination of singleness in Scripture, singles will discover, as the author did, spiritual freedom in the midst of living single.
- Author(s)David Hoffeditz
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/10/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight177 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.