Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionOne lazy summer, Suzanne escapes her life in the city for a long holiday in the countryside. She rents a cabin in the woods, and places a personal ad in the newspaper: Great kisser, good listener. Among the several replies to her ad, one stands out. An ordinary letter, unremarkable in every way, except for the postmark: Stillwater State Prison. The sender is Alpha Breville. A convict, a thief, and a rapist. Perhaps against her better judgement, she writes back to him. But what begins as a remote correspondence quickly evolves into something much more dangerous, exciting, and intimate...
- Author BiographyMaureen Gibbon is the author several books of poetry, and one previous novel, Swimming Sweet Arrow (2000). She lives in northern Minnesota, where she teaches writing.
- Author(s)Maureen Gibbon
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Weight183 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.