All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionCentering on the disorienting experiences of the returning soldier and drawing on multiple traditions, Yusef Komunyakaa s poetry is potent, live, and, like the strains of jazz running through it, an erudite and soulful music.
- Author BiographyYUSEF KOMUNYAKAA is a professor in the creative writing department at New York University. He has won the Pulitzer Prize for Poetry and many other awards for poetic achievement, including the 2001 Ruth Lilly Poetry Prize, the 2004 Shelley Memorial Award, the Hanes Poetry Prize, the Kingsley Tufts Poetry Award, the Levinson Prize from Poetry Magazine, and the Morton Dauwen Zabel Award from the American Academy of Arts and Letters.
- Author(s)Yusef Komunyakaa
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication13/03/1998
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleWesleyan Poetry
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.