CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionThings My Father Never Taught Me is an allegorical story about a courageous spirit called Many Faces who takes a lone journey in search of truth. After uncovering a succession of hidden mysteries, Many Faces thinks she has already completed her journey when she finds that she had missed the ultimate truth. Things My Father Never Taught Me, is delightful work that describes the moods, fears, delights, and triumphs of an inward journey.
- Author BiographyAward Winning Author Judy Azar LeBlanc is an internationally published author of several other works. A graduate of San Jose State University, she currently resides in East Texas where she devotes her time to writing.
- Author(s)Judy Azar LeBlanc
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.