All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPel Dalton's life is uneventful. He spends his days bluffing through an IT job in the university library, pillow-fighting with his two sons and finding new things to argue about with Ursula, his German girlfriend. But all this is about to change. When his boss suddenly disappears, and Pel steps reluctantly into his shoes, his life begins to spiral out of control. Stolen money, missing colleagues, omius calls from Hong Kong, and something nasty beneath the university foundations are only the beginning of Pel's problems. Faced with embarrassing PTA meetings and a fridge that really needs defrosting, Pel is about to learn that sometimes the things that drive you crazy can be the only things that keep you sane.
- Author BiographyMil Millington lives in the West Midlands with his girlfriend and their two children. He began his career building the M42 and following on from this success has now written for various magazines, radio and The Guardian. His website (Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About) has acheived cult status, and he is also co-founder and co-writer of online magazine The Weekly. He would be grateful if you kept all of this information to yourself as he has told his children he is astronaut.
- Author(s)Mil Millington
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication14/05/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight251 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.