Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThings We Love is for all women who have dared to live from their heart and soul and have had the courage to believe that anything is possible. In life, living by your own song strengthens the purity of your own heart and mind. You are your own universe - capable of all things. You create your own destiny. Everything you are seeking is already in you. We can crack open our life to love by the simple action of giving it. Being loving invites love to us ...Marianne is the author of Love, Love Me and its sequel Things We Love. She was named a new role model by Instyle Magazine for inspiring, empowering and connecting women. Her work has been featured in Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Marie Claire, OK Magazine, Cleo, Cosmopolitan, The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, The LA Times and more. Marianne is an advocate and partners with White Ribbon - Australia's campaign to stop violence against women. White Ribbon is the world's largest male-led movement to end men's violence against women.
- Author BiographyMarianne Vicelich began her career as a luxury and lifestyle PR executive with a career spanning 15 years travelling the globe representing high-end luxury products and high profile celebrity events. Working with brands as Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Elizabeth Arden, Moet Hennessy, Versace, Milton Brown, Wella and Aveda. She is now a high selling author known for cresting a new genre of books - self-help inspirational books for girls and women who would not be caught dead reading self help. Her books merge empowering psychology with realistic and tangible verse.
- Author(s)Marianne Vicelich
- PublisherMarianne Vicelich
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMarianne Vicelich
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width135 mm
- Height187 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.