Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by thephilosophersnook
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou only live once - but if you work it right, once is eugh. Joe E. LewisNow that you're 40, seize the day and have a mid-life adventure instead of a crisis! Now you have the experience and wisdom to accomplish anything you set your mind to. Whether it's starring as an extra in a film, researching your family tree or seeing the new year in on Copacabana Beach in Rio, it's time to try all the things you've never done before.
- Author BiographyRobyn Neild is a freelance illustrator. She has worked with fashion designers such as Vivienne Westwood and Patrick Cox, and has contributed artwork to numerous magazines ranging from Vogue and Elle, to Harpers & Queen.
- Author(s)Rebecca Hall
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleThings to Do...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight338 g
- Width122 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robyn Neild
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.