All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRISE TO DIZZYING HEIGHTS OF SUCCESS BY THINKING BIG!DONALD J. TRUMP is an icon: the very definition of the American success story. The star of The Apprentice and developer of some of the planet's most prestigious real estate, he's been on the bottom and risen to become one of the world's wealthiest men.BILL ZANKER started The Learning Annex with $5,000 and grew it into a $5 million a year company. That was before he met Donald Trump. Thirty months later, after Zanker learned to think BIG himself, The Learning Annex is generating over $100 million a year in sales-and still growing.TOGETHER, they're living examples of how thinking BIG and kwing when to back up your opinions aggressively-regardless of what your critics or opponents might say-can help you maximize your personal and professional achievements. For the first time ever, you too can learn Trump's secrets to thinking BIG! Learn:, � Momentum: the Big Mo. How to get it and how to get it back., � Revenge: how and when to get it (and why it's so sweet)., � I love you, w sign this! Why contracts in business and personal life are so important., � Real-life stories from people who've applied the think BIG formula in their own lives.
- Author BiographyPresident-elect Donald J. Trump is a graduate of the Wharton School of Finance and the developer of some of the most prestigious addresses worldwide, including Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue, Trump Park Avenue, Trump World Tower, 40 Wall Street, The Grand Hyatt Hotel, the historic Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, the Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower in Dubai, and numerous award-winning golf courses. His Real Estate and Wealth Expos with The Learning Annex have helped over one million people to think BIG. As the Emmy-nominated star and coproducer of the hit television show The Apprentice and the author of seven bestsellers, he is truly a media giant. This is the first book where Donald reveals his Think BIG attitude. Bill Zanker started The Learning Annex in 1980 with $5,000 of his own money. The Learning Annex has now spent two consecutive years on the Inc. magazine Fastest Growing Companies list with over $100 million in annual sales. The growth of his small business stems from Zanker's partnership with and learning from Donald J. Trump's think BIG strategies. Zanker has been featured in Success, Forbes, Fortune, Inc., and Money magazines. He lives in New York City and Park City, Utah.
- Author(s)Bill Zanker,Donald J. Trump
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.