Think Big, Start Small, Move Fast: A Blueprint for Transformation from the Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation by Barbara Spurrier, Nicholas LaRusso, Gianrico Farrugia (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.75+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Only Invation Guide You Will Ever Need - from the Award-Winning Minds at Mayo Clinic. A lot of business people talk about invation, but few companies have achieved the level of truly transformative invation as brilliantly - or as famously - as the legendary Mayo Clinic. Introducing Think Big, Start Small, Move Fast, the first invation guide based on the proven, decade-long program that's made Mayo Clinic one of the most respected and successful organizations in the world. This essential must-have guide shows you how to: inspire and ignite trailblazing invation in your workplace; design a new business model that's creative, collaborative, and sustainable; apply the traditional scientific method to the latest invations in design thinking ; build a customized toolkit of the best practices, project portfolios, and strategies; increase your invation capacity - and watch how quickly you succeed. These field-tested techniques grew out of the health care industry but are designed to work with any complex organization. Written by three Mayo Clinic Center for Invation insiders - Dr. Nicholas LaRusso, BarbaraSpurrier, and Dr. Gianrico Farrugia - the book offers a wealth of transformative ideas and strategies. The concise, easy-to-implement methods can help jump-start your employees' creative potential, involve them in the collaborative process, and pave the way to the future of sustainable invation. You get step-by-step advice on building leadership teams, accelerator platforms for speeding up results, and fascinating case studies of invation in action from the files of the Mayo Clinic Center for Invation. In today's fast-moving world, it's invation that drives success. This book gives you the keys. Advance Praise For Think Big, Start Small, Move Fast: Truly great organizations do t just achieve great results; they are also relentless in the pursuit of continual improvement. This book offers both methods and motivation to leaders in any industry who understand that the pursuit of excellence is never-ending. (Donald Berwick, M.D., MPP, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement). Do you want your organization to deliver a shockingly better customer experience? Here is Mayo's method that transformed the patient experience by making invation systemic, the human side of invation. (Scott Cook, Cofounder and Chairman of the Executive Committee, Intuit). A powerful set of actionable, yet importantly nprescriptive, principles for transformative change that will inspire and challenge all of us to reenvision a system that delivers health, t just care, for all our patients. (Rebecca Onie, Cofounder and CEO, Health Leads). This book should serve both as a how-to guide for medical professionals and an inspiration for other invators all over the country. (T. R. Reid, reporter and author of The Healing of America). Powerful insight on how to deliver meaningful invations time and again. (Frans van Houten, CEO, Royal Philips). Leaders who seek to accelerate new invation competencies can benefit from this hands-on guide. (Sarah Miller Caldicott, great grandniece of Thomas Edison, and CEO, Power Patterns of Invation). Read this book...Copy its practices. It will save you years of misery and missteps as you build your own invation revolution. (Larry Keeley, Cofounder, Doblin Inc., and Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP).
- Author BiographyNicholas La Russo, M.D., a physician scientist and practicing liver specialist, is the founding medical director of the Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation, the Charles H. Weinman Endowed Professor of Medicine and Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and a Distinguished Investigator of Mayo Clinic. Barbara Spurrier, MHA, is the founding and current administrative director of the Center for Innovation at Mayo Clinic. She has advised senior leaders in the health care industry for over two decades, serving as a champion for innovation in large, complex environments. Gianrico Farrugia, M.D., is the director for the Mayo Clinic Center for Individualized Medicine and the founding associate medical director for the Center for Innovation at Mayo Clinic. He is a practicing gastroenterologist and a professor of medicine and physiology in the College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic.
- Author(s)Barbara Spurrier,Gianrico Farrugia,Nicholas LaRusso
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight464 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.