All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho better to give advice to aspiring leaders than Donald Trump, America's best-kwn entrepreneur? Trump's most basic strategies, principles, and thoughts are abridged here for the perfect pocket-sized gift for a budding boss. Donald Trump shares his thoughts on life, personal and professional, in essays that reveal his winning strategies and lofty goals. With a foreword by Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad , Trump covers Learn to Think on Your Feet,&rdquo Keep it Short, Fast, and Direct,&rdquo There are Times When You Should Move On,&rdquo and How to Get Rich.&rdquo This is an abridgment of the Vanguard hardcover, published in April 2009.
- Author BiographyDonald Trump is a self-made businessman and millionaire with interests in entertainment, real estate, golf course development, and hotels. He has written and contributed to more than 10 books, including numerous bestsellers. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Donald Trump,Meredith McIver
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Miniature Editions
- Weight85 g
- Width72 mm
- Height84 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.