Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionPut away your moral compass. Learn to say I don't kw. Think like a child.Take a master class in incentives. Appreciate the upside of quitting. . . . And more!Think Like a Freak is Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner's most revolutionary book yet. With their trademark blend of captivating storytelling and unconventional analysis, they take us inside their thought process and teach us all to think a bit more productively, more creatively, more rationally to think, that is, like a Freak.Levitt and Dubner offer a blueprint for an entirely new way to solve problems, whether your interest lies in mir lifehacks or major global reforms. As always, topic is off-limits. They range from business to philanthropy to sports to politics, all with the goal of retraining your brain. Along the way, you'll learn the secrets of a Japanese hot-dog-eating champion, the reason an Australian doctor swallowed a batch of dangerous bacteria, and why Nigerian e-mail scammers make a point of saying they're from Nigeria.Never before have such icoclastic thinkers been so revealing and so much fun to read.
- Author(s)Stephen J Dubner,Steven D Levitt
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.