All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Now <i>you</i> can make a fortune in real estate.This underground bestseller has helped thousands get control of their time, government involvement, money, and tax problems.</b><i> Read my book and find out how I went from dependency to social acceptability, big bucks, tax refunds and a fabulous life. In one year I accumulated a million dollars worth of property for money down. That year . . . I earned more money than the presidents of General Motors, Dupont and Xerox combined. Learn how you can become the first Tycoon on your block. Bill Greene</i> Tycoon Bill Greene in his very personal, anecdotal, and humorous style tells how he built a multimillion-dollar empire and how he has made his methods and principles work for others. He explains why there is still far less risk in real estate than in all other investments. And he shows how to actually profit from the two major problems in the ecomy: inflation and taxes.
- Author(s)Bill Greene,Edward Barker
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/1982
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.