CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionOhh, a Chocolate Dipper! Toffee, caramel, strawberry, cinnamon, chocolate . Hazel took a bit of the pastry, closed her eyes, and let the flavours fill her senses. Suddenly she opened her eyes again. If Mr Volio was forced to leave, there would be more Chocolate Dippers. No more Strawberry Combers, more Caramel Crunches. No more anything. And if Mr Volio left, well, there would be more Mr Volio, and that would be the worst thing of all! When Hazel Green s favourite baker, Mr Volio, is told that he has to leave his shop, it looks as if thing can save him . until Hazel gets on the case! Even if it means matching wits with Mr Flite, the sinister lawyer, Hazel won t back down. But the law is the law. With the Yak, Marcus Bunn and the other Moodey kids, Hazel will have to be extra smart to save Mr Volio and the delicious pastries that he bakes. Ather scrumptious Hazel Green story from Odo Hirsch.
- Author BiographyOdo Hirsch was born in Australia where he studied medicine and worked as a doctor. He is now a business strategy consultant based in London. His books for children are favourites with young and old and have been translated into several languages.
- Author(s)Odo Hirsch
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Content Note26 bn&w illus
- Weight242 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.