All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of think-tanks in Britain and Germany and their role in the re-making of the British Labour party and Germany's Social Democrats as 'Third Way' parties. The part that think-tanks played in the creation of the the 'workfare state' in the 1990s and 2000s is also explored in this book.
- Author BiographyHARTWIG PAUTZ has published widely on the relationship between politics, policy and expertise. His writing has also been concerned with Social Democracy in Britain and Germany, and he is a commentator on issues surrounding German national identity.
- Author(s)Hartwig Pautz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in German Political Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.