All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of industrialist Andrew Carnegie, the author of this remarkable book spent two decades interviewing hundreds of people rewned for their wealth and achievement. He distills the collective wisdom of Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, John D. Rockefeller, and others, offering priceless advice on positive thinking and overcoming adversity.
- Author(s)Napoleon Hill
- Date of Publication03/07/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width187 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.