All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisionandfactory, established in 1990, has long played a prominent role in the Belgian and international graphic design scene. From its foundation, the studio has established a reputation for a rich culture of experimentation, an invative combination of analog and digital techniques and an eagerness to tackle even the most difficult of projects. The studio's key figure is Hugo Puttaert (born 1960), designer, professor, editor, publisher and hugely influential figure in the design world. Think in Colour offers a selection of the firm's work, a kaleidoscopic view of Visionandfactory's output. Text from Pattaert t only contextualizes these selected works through insights into the studio's history and work processes, but also gives the reader a glimpse into his vision of design as a discipline and the social responsibility of the designer. With a split-fountain cover that reveals its color when touched and hundreds of full-color pages, this book illustrates Visionandfactory's motto-- Think in color.
- Author(s)Cleeren Steven,Puttaert Hugo,Rick Poynor
- PublisherMER Paper Kunsthalle
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationGhent
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintMER Paper Kunsthalle
- Weight975 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.