All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionEscape the Job Rat Race! Become Free! Get Rich! This book guides you behind the stage of your work and business life. What's your status quo w? Where do you want to go? Did you ever think of your own business? Did you ever feel captured in your daily job rat race? This book is on how to do BEFORE you start up your business, to help you to find the right track, what business area is suitable for you. It contains information on many different kinds of businesses, including real estate investing, and asks you questions to think about before you start in any direction.
- Author BiographyJoerg Nethe, born 1970 in Germany, studied economic computer science. Further educations are in transactional analysis and play-acting, yoga and management methods. He is married and father of two daughters.
- Author(s)Joerg Nethe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.