Thinkers 50: Future Thinkers: New Thinking on Leadership, Strategy and Innovation for the 21st Century by Des Dearlove, Stuart Crainer (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe World's Leading Business Minds on Today's Most Critical Challenges. The most invative ideas from the rising stars on the Thinkers50 Guru Radar. Globalization, increasing competition, and the rapid pace of invation are changing business best practices faster and faster. If you have long-term success in mind, you need to stay a step ahead of the competition. Creators of Thinkers50 - the world's most respected ranking of business thinkers - Des Dearlove and Stuart Crainer bring you the very latest thinking on the future of business. Thinkers50 Future Thinkers reveals groundbreaking ideas from Thinkers50 Future Thinker award winner Nilofer Merchant; Monika Hamori, professor at Spain's IE Business School; groundbreaking leadership thinker Gianpiero Petriglieri; the cocreator of Jugaad Invation, Navi Radjou; as well as bestselling authors Adam Grant, James Allworth, and Dorie Clark. Chapters include: What the Future Looks Like; The Reinvention of Leadership; Understanding Organizations; Understanding Working Life; Invation Now; and Sustaining the Future. Each book in the Thinkers50 series provides authoritative explanations of the concepts, ideas, and practices that are making a difference today, including specific examples and cases drawn from the original sources. If management is a techlogy, then getting the next update early can be a competitive advantage, the authors write. And where better to look for the next big idea than to the thinkers of the future? Business success is longer a result of finding the most effective way of doing things and sticking with it. The only best practice guaranteed to work is this: embrace change. Read Thinkers50 Future Thinkers and learn how to apply the best ideas from the brightest minds in the business world today. The first-ever global ranking of management thought leaders, Thinkers50 is the most prestigious and influential listing of its kind. Created in 2001 by Stuart Crainer and Des Dearlove, Thinkers50 has broadened its impact to include identifying, ranking, and sharing the best management thinking in the world. Today, Thinkers50 is recognized as the world's definitive ranking of the top 50 business thinkers, and the Thinkers50 Distinguished Achievement Awards are widely regarded as the Oscars of management thinking. Now, the ideas and insights of the world's top business figures are right at your fingertips. The Thinkers50 series culls the best of the very best, delivering the latest concepts and theories on today's most important management issues - from leadership to strategy to invation. The world's leading independent authority on management ideas, Thinkers50 reveals the ideas that are w shaping the world of business. Stay ahead of the game - and the competition - with the Thinkers50 series.
- Author BiographySTUART CRAINER and DES DEARLOVE are the creators of Thinkers50--the world's most influential global ranking of management thought leaders. Management Today describes them as market makers par excellence. Their written work has appeared in The (London) Times, Financial Times, The Times of India, Newsweek Japan, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Des Dearlove,Stuart Crainer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight272 g
- Width144 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.