Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to construct a theory of rational decision making for real, resource-bounded, agents. Such decision making must be based on objective probabilities rather than subjective probabilities, and cant be done by choosing single actions with maximal expected values. Actions must be chosen as parts of plans, and plans must be evaluated in the context of other plans.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Pollock is Regents' Professor of Philosophy and Research Professor of Cognitive Science, University of Arizona, Tucson.
- Author(s)John L. Pollock
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/08/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width163 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.