Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age of easy access to new information and techlogy, it is important to teach students t what to think, but how to think. In his book Six Thinking Hats, Edward De Bo has created a six-hat system that trains students to focus their thinking for specific purposes, and to think in new ways, such as weighing up positive and negative outcomes and looking at the bigger picture. This book is a collection of lessons that you can use in your classroom using the thinking hats concept and is divided into curriculum areas; Art, Music, PHSE and Citizenship, Physical Education, Geography, History, English, Design and Techlogy, Mathematics and Science. For most curriculum areas there are two easy-to-use lesson plans at two levels of difficulty Year 2/3 and Year 3/4. Some lesson plans have more than one related curriculum area. The lessons are suggestions only, and can be adapted to meet the needs of your students.
- Author(s)Anna Forsyth
- PublisherImaginative Minds
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThinking Hats
- Place of PublicationDigbeth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImaginative Minds
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.