Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $408.03+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $198.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn Thinking Mathematically, Sixth Edition, Bob Blitzer's distinctive and relatable voice motivates students from diverse backgrounds and majors, engaging them in the math through compelling, real-world applications. Understanding that most students in a liberal arts math course are t math majors, and are unlikely to take ather math class, Blitzer has provided tools in every chapter to help them master the material with confidence, while also showing them the beauty and fun of math. The variety of topics and flexibility of sequence make this text appropriate for a one- or two-term course in liberal arts mathematics or general education mathematics. ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMathLab does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMathLab, search for 0321923235 / 9780321923233 Thinking Mathematically plus NEW MyMathLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of: 0321431308 / 9780321431301 MyMathLab -- Glue-in Access Card 0321654064 / 9780321654069 MyMathLab Inside Star Sticker 0321867327 / 9780321867322 Thinking Mathematically MyMathLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Author BiographyBob Blitzer is a native of Manhattan and received a Bachelor of Arts degree with dual majors in mathematics and psychology (minor: English literature) from the City College of New York. His unusual combination of academic interests led him toward a Master of Arts in mathematics from the University of Miami and a doctorate in behavioral sciences from Nova University. Bob is most energized by teaching mathematics and has taught a variety of mathematics courses at Miami-Dade College for nearly 30 years. He has received numerous teaching awards, including Innovator of the Year from the League for Innovations in the Community College, and was among the first group of recipients at Miami-Dade College for an endowed chair based on excellence in the classroom. Bob has written Intermediate Algebra for College Students, Introductory Algebra for College Students, Essentials of Intermediate Algebra for College Students, Introductory and Intermediate Algebra for College Students, Essentials of Introductory and Intermediate Algebra for College Students, Algebra for College Students, Thinking Mathematically, College Algebra, Algebra and Trigonometry, Precalculus, and Trigonometry all published by Pearson.
- Author(s)Bob F. Blitzer,Robert F. Blitzer
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight2109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.