Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA universal method of working with teams that focuses on working with kwledge and is applicable to a variety of disciplines. Drawing on Foucaultian theories of discourse, Thinking Teams / Thinking Clients presents a postmodern look at team work that stresses working with professional kwledge in an organized context.
- Author BiographyAnne Opie is research manager for the Legal Services Board in Wellington, New Zealand. She has published extensively on issues in qualitative research and aging. Her writings include Beyond Good Intentions: Support Work with Older People.
- Author(s)Anne Opie
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2001
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.