All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- Description<i>Thinking Television</i> tells the story of an invative media literacy project focused on the creation of media programming that makes money and makes a difference. Woven around critiques of student-produced concepts for television that thinks, this book offers new directions for critical media literacy, popular culture studies and the interdisciplinary concerns of cultural studies.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Anandam Kavoori is Associate Professor at the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Georgia. His edited books include The Global Dynamics of News (2000), Media, Terrorism, and Theory (2005) and The Cell Phone Reader (Peter Lang, 2006). A former journalist, he has been a consultant for CNN International, News Corporation and the Discovery Channel.
- Author(s)Anandam P. Kavoori
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight260 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.