Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionFull Title: Third Trial of Jacob Barker, for Conspiracy. Description: The Making of the Modern Law: Trials, 1600-1926 collection provides descriptions of the major trials from over 300 years, with official trial documents, ufficially published accounts of the trials, briefs and arguments and more. Readers can delve into sensational trials as well as those precedent-setting trials associated with key constitutional and historical issues and discover, including the Amistad Slavery case, the Dred Scott case and Scopes monkey trial. Trials provides unfiltered narrative into the lives of the trial participants as well as everyday people, providing an unparalleled source for the historical study of sex, gender, class, marriage and divorce.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++Court RecordNew York City BarNew-York: Printed by Clayton and Van Norden. No. 64 Pine-street. 1827.
- PublisherGale Ecco, Making of Modern Law
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGale Ecco, Making of Modern Law
- Weight640 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.