All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the evolution of Atlanta's water system and charts the poor urban planning decisions that created the city's current water shortage.
- Author BiographySkye Borden is the Coordinator of the River Region Food Policy Council in Alabama.
- Author(s)Skye Borden
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.