All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.21Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionRead this sensational mystery bestseller before you watch the 13-part Netflix series, executive produced by Selena Gomez. You can't stop the future. You can't rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret ...is to press play. Clay Jensen comes home from school to find outside his front door a mysterious box with his name on it. Inside he discovers a series of cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Baker - his classmate and crush. Only, she committed suicide two weeks earlier. On the first tape, Hannah explains that there are 13 reasons why she did what she did - and Clay is one of them. If he listens, Clay will find out how he got onto the list - what he hears will change his life forever. Perfect for fans of The Fault In Our Stars and All the Bright Places.
- Author BiographyJay Asher's bestselling debut novel, Thirteen Reasons Why has been adapted into a 13-part series on Netflix. He got the idea for the novel while listening to a museum audio tour - he was struck by the eeriness of the voice in his ear, a woman who described everything he was looking at, but wasn't there. His novels have been translated into thirty-seven languages.
- Author(s)Jay Asher
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Most relevant reviews
- inte.ris23 Feb, 2017by
It's a real page tuner..
Just one of the many amazing books I've read.. loved it the whole way through :)
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.