Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn many applications of graph theory, graphs are regarded as geometric objects drawn in the plane or in some other surface. The traditional methods of abstract graph theory are often incapable of providing satisfactory answers to questions arising in such applications. In the past couple of decades, many powerful new combinatorial and topological techniques have been developed to tackle these problems. Today geometric graph theory is a burgeoning field with many striking results and appealing open questions. This contributed volume contains thirty original survey and research papers on important recent developments in geometric graph theory. The contributions were thoroughly reviewed and written by excellent researchers in this field.
- Author BiographyJanos Pach is a mathematician and computer scientist with academic and research positions in the following institutions: Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Alfred Renyi Institute of Mathematics at Hungarian Academy of Sciences, and Courant Institute of Mathematics at NYU.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- Series TitleAlgorithms and Combinatorics
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note282 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1094 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJanos Pach
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2013. Corr. 2nd printing 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.