CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionWith honesty, humility and heart, author Eric von Mizener shares his insights on dealing with the challenges many people face in love and marriage. After suffering through many failed relationships and thinking he finally found the one, that pair also disintegrated. Eric let go of his defenses and went through a deep spiritual self-examination. The result is this book-a daily guide on how one can be the best he or she can be as the other half of a couple. Each page is a daily affirmation on how to handle the challenges that love can bring. Thirty Points of Love is a valuable book for every man and woman seeking insight on how to sustain a loving and dignified relationship that celebrates the generous spirit of God that is in each of us.
- Author BiographyEric von Mizener sold his first script to major network television when he was 18, and went on to receive his Master of Professional Writing degree from the University of Southern California. His work has appeared in a variety of journals, and garnered him a nomination for a Pushcart Prize in poetry. He has appeared on local and national radio and television, including a piece for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno taped at the Maui Writers Conference. He currently serves in the role of arts commissioner for the city of Moreno Valley.
- Author(s)Eric Von Mizener
- PublisherHamilton & Hunter
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton & Hunter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.