All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis Body Mystery is a work of twenty-three paintings and poems written in the voices of those who were affected by the AIDS epidemic in Cambodia. It is a book of poems about the historical past, the impoverished and voiceless, the trauma that carried over to the newer generation, and how love and the natural urges of humans to find sex and intimacy lead to other forms of physical and emotional violence, which in turn, continued this cycle of human suffering. Yet, amidst great humanstruggles for survival, there emerge voices of hope and resiliency. The Body Mystery includes 23 color paintings and an additional collection of twenty new poems.
- Author(s)Chath Piersath
- PublisherAbingdon Square Publishing Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Square Publishing Ltd.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.