All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the pages of this book lies the secret to the best-tasting chocolate in all the world. I promise, your taste buds will tingle. Your palette will sing! Oh , have I accidentally tempted you to read this book? I will warn you, however, the most delicious things are never good for you...and this story is particularly scrumptious! In this tooth-rotting adventure, Cass's mom has been kidnapped by the evil dessert chef and chocolatier, Ser Hugo! The ransom...the legendary tuning fork. Can Cass and Max-Ernest find the magical instrument before it's too late? Will they discover the evil secret ingredient to Ser Hugo's chocolate success? If you're tempted, take a taste, but just remember...this book is t good for you.
- Author BiographyWith the focus of his third book being chocolate, will elusive narrator Pseudonymous Bosch finally reveal his secret identity? You'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, don't forget to gather clues from his previous books: The Name of This Book is Secret and If You're Reading This, It's Too Late.
- Author(s)Pseudonymous Bosch
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width143 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gilbert Ford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.