Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that: Sex between snakes lasts between 6 and 12 hours? Peter Kay's school metalwork teacher was Steve Coogan's father? The first vel written on a typewriter was The Adventures of Tom Sawyer? That Book sold 60,000 copies in the UK alone? If you are hankering to kw more about anything from 'Famous People Who Had Liver Transplants' to 'Beatles Songs and Their Working Titles', This Book is everything you've ever dreamed of. Once you start reading, you won't be able to stop ...
- Author BiographyMitchell Symons was born in 1957 in London and educated at Mill Hill School and the LSE, where he studied just enough law to get a Third. Since leaving BBC TV, where he was a researcher and then a director, he has worked as a writer, broadcaster and journalist. He was a principal writer of early editions of the board game Trivial Pursuit and has devised many television formats. Currently he writes an award-winning weekly column for the Sunday Express.
- Author(s)Mitchell Symons
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight495 g
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.