All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Business of[trademark] Concert Promotion & Touring is a practical guide to creating, selling, organising and staging concerts. It's a nuts and bolts book that addresses t only the business side of concert promotion, but the technical and artistic sides as well. This is a title geared towards all audiences, from amateur to professional musicians, concert promoters, venue owners and managers, college student activities committee members and advisors, cultural arts organisations, fundraising organisations and, of course, university and music school students and libraries.
- Author BiographyRoy Waddell is Senior Writer, Touring, for Billboard magazine. His weeklycolumn, On the Road, keeps him inregular touch with agents, promoters, artist managers, business andvenue managers, ticketing agencies, and everyone elseassociated with this business of concerts.He lives in Hendersonville, TN. Richard D. Barnet, a professor in theDepartment of Recording Industry atMiddle Tennessee State University, isco-author of Controversies of theMusic Industry. He lives in Nashville, TN. Jake Berry, co-owner of ProductionAlliance, has worked in productionmanagement of tours by Tina Turner, the Rolling Stones, Madonna, AC/DC, Metallica, and Motley Crue. He livesin Scottsdale, AZ.
- Author(s)Jake Berry,Ray Waddell,Richard D. Barnet
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleThis Business of
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBillboard Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/02/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.