All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA group of disillusioned young women have disappeared. On a platform out at sea, they have formed The Community a new type of society and a better way of living. But how can you change the world if you ve taken yourself out of it? This Changes Everything is part of Platform, a new initiative from Tonic Theatre and NHB.
- Author BiographyJoel Horwood is an associate artist of the Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, whose work has been performed throughout the UK. Recent credits include This Changes Everything (Tonic Theatre), The Little Mermaid (Bristol Old Vic Theatre), The Planet and Stuff (Polka Theatre), I Heart Peterborough (Eastern Angles/Soho Theatre), A Stab in the Dark and A Series of Increasingly Impossible Acts (Lyric Hammersmith, Secret Theatre). Other credits include The Count of Monte Cristo (West Yorkshire Playhouse), I Caught Crabs in Walberswick (Eastern Angels at the Pleasance/UK tour/Bush), Food (Traverse Theatre) which received a Fringe First Award, and Mikey the Pikey (Pleasance/UK tour).
- Author(s)Joel Horwood
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $105.10Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.