Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Cheese Is Nuts is a stunning collection of flavorful nut-based cheeses. Julie has always been kwn for her dairy-free cheeses, and here she shares seventy-five recipes using almonds, cashews, and other nuts to create cheeses anyone can make right at home. Nut-based cheeses are on the cutting edge in the world of vegan cuisine. They're remarkably simple to prepare (all you need are a few ingredients and a basic dehydrator), and in as little as twenty minutes, you can have an assortment of tasty fresh cheeses fit for any occasion.
- Author BiographyJulie Piatt (a.k.a. SriMati) has spent decades traveling many paths and studying many traditions. She is a true Renaissance artist who expresses her creative voice as a plant-based chef, singer-songwriter, yogi, sculptor, painter, spiritual guide, and homeschooling parent to four children. Piatt lives with her husband, Rich Roll, and their children in Malibu Canyon outside Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Julie Piatt
- PublisherPrentice Hall Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2017
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintPrentice Hall Press
- Content Note1
- Weight558 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.