Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionFor author Rebecca L. Harris, the military has played a key role in her life. She was born on a military base and was part of a military family for fourteen years. In This Child Military, Harris t only recounts the perks and the downsides of a military lifestyle but also details other key experiences that have shaped her life. Emotional and disclosing, this memoir recaps her family background and narrates the stories of Harris's years growing up, providing keen insight into life on a military base. It also tells of her battle with addiction and alcohol and the struggle of living with a mental illness. In addition, This Child Military shares her unique experiences with premonitions and nightmares. By disclosing the details of her life, Harris shows that through perseverance and the belief in God, that thing can interrupt her life and prevent her from achieving her dreams.
- Author(s)Rebecca L Harris
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.