Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionONE WRONG STEP Ree is job hunting in Boston when one wrong step carries her into ather world completely. Ree finds herself in a broken city in a dying world and she befriends some of the intelligent rats, the last remaining citizens, who live there. But Ree's passage into their city has placed them all in danger - she has attracted the attention of a malevolent creature called the Guardian that threatens everyone in the ruined world. To save her new friends, Ree must travel beyond the mysterious Crossroads of the Worlds and navigate the endless doors within the Tower of the Gates of Time. The Guardian hunts her at every step and Ree has only a little time to rescue the rats and win her escape from this city of shadows.
- Author BiographyMelissa Griffin was born and grew up on the North Shore of Massachusetts. At the age of six, she began writing fiction and she has never stopped. She has a BA in English Literature from Simmons College. She lives in Boston with her partner, the indie singer/songwriter Kerr Griffin, two cats, and a mischief of pet rats. Although she has not discovered any magical abilities of her own, she does spend quite a bit of her time talking to rats. This City of Shadows is her first novel. To learn more about the author and her up-coming projects, check out her website at melissagriffinbooks.com or contact her at email@example.com!
- Author(s)Melissa Griffin
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.