All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis biography of Shri Dhyanyogi, the kind of Indian saint who only exists in legend, provides tales of his exploits--at 100 years old he could walk faster than any of his followers--that are intertwined with his spiritual teachings. After 80 years of solitude in rural India, Dhyanyogi came out from seclusion to teach in India and the United States. Tales of the gentle yogi facing down tigers, battling hunger and thirst, and traveling through the treacherous mountains and scorching deserts of India are all told here. In his unending desire to be a resource to followers, Dhyanyogi is kwn to have said to his followers, This house is on fire--loot all you can! --referring to the wisdom he had and how little time he had on earth to impart it.
- Author BiographyShri Anandi Ma is Dhyanyoga's spiritual heir, has cofacilitated conferences on Aryuvedic studies, and teaches meditation and the wisdom of Dhyanyogi worldwide. She lives in Antioch, California.
- Author(s)Shri Anandi Ma,Shri Anandi Ma Pathak
- PublisherDhyanyoga Centers
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDhyanyoga Centers
- Weight1125 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.