All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionJust in case you all don't kw what this is, NaNoWriMo means National November Writing Month, though November Novel Writing Month would be a better description these days as it is longer National. NaNoWriMo is a writing challenge in which the goal is to write 50.000 words in a month. I find there are a lot of negative comments on NaNoWriMo, generally stating that inexperienced people have business writing, but I think everyone who has a longing to put pen to paper should write. Writing is a great way to clear your mind from the stories that are haunting it and at the same time it is an active and creative escape from daily life. From writing you learn how to write better. And this is a step by step on how I do exactly that.
- Author BiographyMartin van Houwelingen is a high functioning PDD-NOS Autist, born in 1970 in Halfweg (NH), the Netherlands, lives in Amsterdam with his wife Wendy and two cats, and spends his life following his passions of writing, drawing, photography and video/audio recording, while trying his best to keep the house in some kind of decent order. Martin has written stories for books and magazines under various pseudonyms to stay in anonymity, solemnly believing that an artist should never enter the spotlight as mixing art with money only results in lesser quality to get paid. The problem in this is that when not being named, fans will search high and low for more but will never find it in the multitude of text that is out there. And so with a heavy heart he stepped into the limelight to show people who he really is and leave his mark for the future generation of writers while sticking to his morals.
- Author(s)MR Martin Van Houwelingen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.