Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you're writing a test, you really don't want to make any mistakes. And yet, teachers, educational test writers, and even those who specialize in assessment make them all the time. In this book, veteran testing professional Jan Gleiter breaks down the most common problems test-writers face--and tells you how to solve those problems as you craft tests. Walter MacGinitie, author of the Gates-MacGinitie Reading Tests, praises the book, saying that it has the potential to bring about a genuine improvement in testing. It gives sound general advice and sensible specific guidance, using many clear examples to show how test questions and testing practices can be improved. The writing is fresh and direct, making the principles easy to understand and follow.
- Author(s)Jan Gleiter
- PublisherMaupin House Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaupin House Publishing Inc.
- Weight154 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.